Looking for a quacking day out for your team? Entertaining clients? Organising a celebration or party?
We run bespoke tours to fit your requirements:
- Each tour can hold up to 26 people.
- Entertaining a larger party? There are a number of options available to you! We offer bespoke packages for multiple tours or a joint experience with our Escape Rooms or our restaurant and bar Patch on the Plaza. Fill out our enquiry form to start planning your day of activities!
- Private tours are £500. This price might vary for custom packages.
- Our standard tours last one hour, with two options available:
Want to spend longer on the road or river? Just let us know and we can customise your tour!
Adult: (14+) £23
Private Hire: (max. capacity 26 per tour) £500
Looking for some more information about our Duck?
Our fun and quirky amphibious vehicle offers a great addition to any corporate event!
Tailor-Made for You
- We’ll help you create a bespoke event aboard our unique bright yellow amphibious vehicle – incorporating a sightseeing road tour of historic Windsor and a splashdown for a cruise along the River Thames.
- Our guides love to keep you entertained with their wealth of local knowledge and we’ll happily work with you to customise your tour completely to your needs.
Drop to the Door
- Based in the heart of Windsor, we can drop you off wherever is convenient so you can waddle off to one of the many local restaurants or pubs.
- Whatever the event, whether it’s a trip for valued clients, a fun day out for your team, an office party or a team-building event, we’ll be happy to create a unique, memorable and successful trip, exclusive to you.
Looking to make a complete day out? We offer bespoke packages combining your Duck Tour with any of the following activities:
Looking for something extra special to celebrate an event?
Travelling in style aboard our bright yellow, amphibious Duck is sure to be a memorable option!
Stag and Hen dos
Weddings / Engagement parties
You name it… we can do it, and more!
Customise your pick-up and drop-off locations for the ultimate day trip – pair your Duck Tours with a meal out, or some drinks in town! Or even pop in and play an Escape Room!
A fun, historical and informative trip around Windsor. Learn about the history of the town, the royal family and the River Thames from our entertaining live guides, while taking in the wildlife living on and around the water.
A hassle free day trip planned for you, just sit back and enjoy the views!
CUSTOMISE FOR YOUR EVENT:
How it works:
- Choose your tour and specify your pick-up and drop-off points
- Add any extras such as drinks then hop aboard!
- Enjoy a unique 1 hour tour of Windsor with a live commentary
We can hold a maximum of 26 passengers per tour
- Got a larger group? We can still host you!
- Fill out our enquiry form or give us a call and we can tailor your day’s activities to suit your group’s needs.
Why not make a day of it? Combine your Duck Tour with an Escape Experience, or a bite to eat at our restaurant and bar Patch on the Plaza.
Got an enquiry? Contact us at:
phone: 01753 581158
email: [email protected]
The pick-up and drop off point for our Duck Tours is at our Duck Stop, which is centrally located next to Windsor Castle, opposite the front of the Theatre Royal.
Find us at 32 Thames Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1PS.
Short answer… no! Our entrance to the water does not cause any water to enter the vessel. The Duck has a roof so you will always be under cover, furthermore, we have roll down windows which will we try to keep open as much as possible, but can close if needed.
Due to the nature of the vehicle all passengers must be able to climb the 5 steps at the back to board the Duck. We do also have the capability to store a collapsable wheelchair aboard the duck.
Yes, we are open all year round. In the Autumn/Winter months, we run a reduced schedule of tours so keep an eye on our website for updated tour times and dates.
Short answer, yes! We use a newly built 2010 amphibious passenger vessel. Other machines which have had problems in the past are actually from World War II and built in the 1940s. Please check out our Safety page for more information.
(link to https://www.windsorducktours.co.uk/safety-first/)
All of our tours have a live guide providing entertaining commentary to make the tour as fun and informative as possible! Listen out for fun facts and anecdotes about the town and sights of Windsor.
Unfortunately we do not allow food on board the Duck. Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed and private tours can pre-order drinks for their trip.
Our vehicle brushes off rain like water off a duck’s back! We have full rain protection so that you can enjoy your tour without getting damp. Our tours will only be canceled in very extreme weather, or on the rare occasion the river goes into flood. In this case, we will notify any customers booked on to our tours in advance.