2022 FEBRUARY HALF TERM
Not only does Windsor have some immense attractions and unforgettable events during the lead up to Spring, but it’s also blessed with beautiful open countryside, oh and not to forget the stunning River Thames! You may see us cruising by in a giant yellow duck, so, if you’re walking along the river, be sure to give us a wave and ‘quack a smile.
What’s on over February half-term in Windsor?
- Legoland Windsor- Book your stay at the epic LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel or the enchanting LEGOLAND Castle Hotel, both fully themed and bursting with LEGO® magic! Book before Midnight Sunday 6th February 2022 and receive your 2nd day FREE!
- Dorney Lake Sports Events- the Dorney Lake grounds lend themselves to being an ideal backdrop for several sporting activities other than rowing and canoeing. These include: triathlons, duathlons , aquathlons , half-marathons, rollerski courses & rollerski biathlons.
- Betfair Ascot Chase Raceday is one of the most important Jumps fixtures in Ascot’s calendar. The Grade 1 Betfair Ascot Chase stands out as one of the season’s most prestigious races, with a roll of honour to match its reputation, including Kauto Star, Monet’s Garden and Cue Card. Tickets start from £26, book now.Windsor Duck Tours is the Royal Boroughs most exciting sightseeing tour, we are the only tour in the South of England that covers both land and river! This February half-term we’ll be opening from Monday 14th February – Sunday 20th February and Thursday 24th February – Sunday 27th February to guarantee everyone gets the opportunity to join us on board the Duck… PS you don’t want to be the parent who didn’t take their little ones on the Duck over half-term.
We have two different tours, both are guided by our experienced Duck Commanders commentating over all of what Windsor has to offer, and lasting 60 minutes. The Swan Splash, which tends to be more popular as you spend 70% of your time on the river, you can even catch a glimpse of the Round Tower and the famous Hawker Hurricane! Not keen on all the splashing around? No problem, we also run the Mallard Splash road and river tour to experience a different route around Windsor. Our customers have previously boasted the views of Windsor Castle, the Long Walk and the Crown Estate, this tour is 50% river and 50% road and still perfect for the kids.
Did you know? Children under the age of 2 go FREE!
What are you waiting for… Book your Duck Tour NOW!
There’s lots of parking close-by the Duck Stop, we advise you to plan ahead, as you don’t want to be late for your tour. Visitors are advised to use one of the long-stay car parks in Windsor including:
- Romney Lock and King Edward VII car parks on Datchet Road
- Alma Road and Alexandra Gardens, next to the Coach ParkThese car parks are all less than 10 minutes’ walk to Windsor Castle and the town centre and are much cheaper than the short-stay car parks in the middle of town.
Looking for more activities to fill out your visit to Windsor?
We have 4 immersive escape rooms for you and your team to conquer. Our rooms range in capacity and difficulty, head over to our website and book your Escape Experience now! We also have 2 outdoor escape games which are great to play if you are wandering around Windsor town. If you’re not familiar with escape rooms, click here to find out more.